Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wicked Girl's Getaway


I'm going to New York!!! I found this travel package, 4 days 3 nights at an amazing hotel, front and center seats to 3 Broadway plays, lunch and a tour with the cast of Wicked, spa day, round trip plane tickets, a town car (should I go on?) It's totally amazing what all comes in this package and I can't wait!! It's still 2 months away and I think I might go crazy waiting! I have been wanting to go to New York for as long as I can remember! We are going to Wicked, Mamma Mia and 9-5 (we didn't really have a choice on the last one) but I am so excited!

8 comments:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

So jealous! :) You'll have to tell me what you think of the musicals. My dad is taking me to Wicked in Salt Lake in May for my birthday. He and my sisters got to see the original cast on Broadway in New York without me. :( I hope you have such an awesome time. I love New York. :)

Christen said...

JEALOUS!!! Have fun!

Tammi said...

fun!

Michelle and Adrian Murray said...

TAKE LOTS OF PICS!!! I want to feel like I was there!

Sarah boo said...

I'm seeing all three of those plays when I go in May! 9 to 5 is supposed to be really good actually, I picked it by choice, so don't judge it quite yet.

Sarah boo said...

I'm seeing all three of those plays when I go in May! 9 to 5 is supposed to be really good actually, I picked it by choice, so don't judge it quite yet.

Anonymous said...

lucky! i would love to go to wicked and new york. take lots of pics so i can feel like i was there.

Unknown said...

Seriously I would love to see any show in New York that will be such a fun trip can't wait to see all the pics.