Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You know it's tax season when...

I was doing so good updating this dang thing and then tax season explodes and now it's been 3 weeks without really doing much to write about other than work... Rest assured as soon as tax season is over I'll have plenty of stories. I'll be traveling around to NYC, Tennessee, China, Ireland and Chicago to name a few places. And of course I have Jack's Pack to look forward to, and hopefully a few trips down the river with Parry's! Right now my dad and I are on a spring tennis league, we play our first match tomorrow. So far our team has played twice and won both times, so hopefully we'll get to go to Sectionals in Colorado Springs!
So I haven't 'officially' started my marathon training, my dad and I have been going to a spinning class at 6am two or three times a week, and sometimes I'll go over to the gym at night and run 3-4 miles. When it gets warm enough to run outside I'm going to start training for real. I'm pretty excited about it!

7 comments:

Sarah boo said...

We should go running outside when I'm there in a few weeks, if it's warm enough. It's warm enough here, but I keep forgetting that the weather can be so different there even though we live so close.

Anonymous said...

wow! it sounds like you have a lot to look forward to! how fun! i can't wait to hear about all of them.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Wow, you have a lot planned, sounds like some awesome vacationing ahead. Where do you work?

Challis said...

Geez Jordyn! You've done more in the last three weeks than I do all year, and what's with all the traveling?!?!!? Your life freakin' rocks these days!

Unknown said...

I would LOVE to see in you New York. My guess is that I won't be able to make it work because the beginning of May is finals, and then I start work immediately after. Although are you going to be there on the weekend? Josh and I have been saying we intend to go again this summer...maybe we can make May work. What are the dates you'll be there?

Heather said...

Glad to hear you haven't "officially" started your training yet. I have yet to do so also. Are you still planning on running the 1/2 in Provo in August? I guess Lisa can't make it anymore.

Unknown said...

I've been so bad about my blog too and that will be my new excuse but really it's just that I've been lazy:)
As for spinning and 3-4 miles you are CRAZY but good for you that is great!
So jealous of the trips!