Saturday, August 29, 2009

Triple L Ranch

We had a singles activity at Lovell's ranch a few weekends ago, and it was really fun!

Got some golf in...
Used wax paper for the slides...
Made some contests on the zip line
Tried to jump over the wall at the end of the waterslide...
Laughed at the people trying to jump over the side...
Sang some hymns
Finally used the rest of those dang hot dogs
Learned about a new can opener...
And what would be an activity without ice cream...
And more ice cream...
and more....
Thanks to our fearless leader and his magic truck!
All in all it was definitely a success and I'm hoping we get to do it again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! It makes me happy that Uncle George's is still fun after 20 something years :)
I have a random question . . . is Jami Potter in your ward? There was a picture that looked a lot like her. She & I did our grad program together, so tell her hi if it really is her :)

~Larkin

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Leave it to Kev to make a party amazing! I also love all your pictures below, looks like you have had an awesome summer.

Anonymous said...

When in the Heck did you guys use the water slide?!?!?! I was totally freezing the whole time!!!
PS I found your blog :)