Tax season is winding down as I type- literally. It is 4pm on April 15th. Once I get off work I have a 17 day break! So excited! I will be in New York/Boston/DC for 9 days, maybe spend a few at the cabin, and the rest I will probably just sit around and do nothing- and it will be amazing. The last few months have been a combination of fun, crazy, hectic and emotional days. I went through the temple on Dec 26th, it was awesome to have so many family members there! I have started playing more improvisational piano thanks to Lauren, learned how to Tango thanks to Jacob, and have started a new tennis league thanks to my dad! I now have church activities 6 days a week. seriously. Monday is FHE, Tuesday I go on visits with the branch, Wednesday is institute, Thursday is my temple day, Friday we have a lunch and speaker at institute and Sunday is, of course, church. Takes up a lot of time but I've really enjoyed it!
And, I have just been given the green light to go home, so have a happy tax day, and hopefully you will hear from me again after my trip!
Almost Four Years
3 weeks ago
3 comments:
HOLY COW!! You are one busy woman! That is amazing that you went through the temple... isn't it the greatest? Congrats!! And we all would be missing out if you weren't playing the piano 24/7... you should make a CD and then send it to me! I would even pay for it!!!!
Me who?
If you have 5 minutes while in Boston, I'd love to say hi and see ya!
Glad your busy time is over.
Post a Comment