Monday, February 28, 2011

New Beginnings

The tennis season has started and with that comes our first team win! There will be more pictures to come, this was one that my cousin Lauren took at a match against Ohio State I think.  But the main reason I'm writing this quick post is the other big change in my life. Jaron and I broke up and until I get a real post up here I don't want the first thing people to see is the great time we had on Valentine's Day :) So that's the latest, we have a few matches this week so I'll try to get a real one up soon.

5 comments:

Micaela said...

Jord, I am so sorry. I hope you are doing ok. I love you girl.

Stephanie said...

Sorry Jordyn, we love you. I hope you have a great tennis season..

Tammi said...

Love love love the title . . . NEW BEGINNINGS! It is all about perspective - love you!

Brett - Rachel B said...

Breaking up sucks. But being true to yourself is pretty awesome. Do you want some chocolate from Japan?

Sarah boo said...

I'm sorry, I hope you are doing ok. If you ever need to talk, give me a call. Love you.