I had been running late for things all day and was getting ready for tennis when he called and ended up running out of gas on the freeway as I was talking to him. I called the coach and let him know I was going to be a little late so I could go help Jaron. I got out to where he was stranded, turns out another guy had run out of gas as well, so we were going to help him too. We ran to Jaron's house and picked up a gas container, filled it and picked the other guy up to go get his car first. It took a little longer than expected, but finally got both cars to the gas station. Just as I was about to leave to go to practice, Jaron pulled out 2 bouquets from his truck- one of Gerber daisies (my favorite) and the other star-gazer lilies, because we love looking at the stars together. Totally surprised me and cheered me up all at once.
He also let me know that he had dinner under control and that I shouldn't do anything. He picked me up later on that night after work and class, and after a few short stops we were on our way. He ordered Olive Garden to go and we headed up near Saguaro Lake. I can't believe how much thought he put in to this, he loaded a couch into the back of his truck so we could eat and look at the stars, made a playlist on his iTunes of all our favorite songs, brought his guitar, pallets of wood to do a bonfire, I mean really, this guy thought of everything.
the cactus got me too! I guess I stepped on it, and it released its juice which instantly made mud and made it stick to the bottom of my shoe. Jaron and I were still picking out the spines the next day.
Cactus attacks aside, it was a wonderful Valentine's and I was so amazed by how much thought Jaron put into it.
The rest of these pictures are just us playing around with the settings on my point and shoot camera. Jaron is such a good sport :)
2 comments:
Ohhh! What an awesome Valentine's Day! I am excited to see your new camera too! They're so fun :)
Are you kidding me, hes a keeper! That looks like fun and I hope your schedule isn't always that crazy.
Post a Comment