I was waiting to post all these pictures because Jaron was in them and I just didn't want to deal with that whole thing, but we worked things out and are dating again so it's safe to post them :) Also I was waiting to post about Jaron and I cause I was hoping to somehow get Rachel to send some chocolate from Japan. Maybe next catastrophe...
We had gone to Dave and Mandy's for dinner and I decided to use my niece and nephew to try out my new camera.
We had gone to Dave and Mandy's for dinner and I decided to use my niece and nephew to try out my new camera.
3 comments:
Sorry you didn't get any chocolate from Rachel. Glad you don't need it anymore.
I'm so glad to hear things are better in the boy department!
You always seem like you are having so much fun! I will be visiting my little boy Colin in AZ this summer, and I'm thinking I might have to meet up with you while I am there.
Post a Comment