| Yep... Still don't know how to rotate pictures... |
My niece and nephew took turns with my cameras and a few of them turned out pretty good!
This was taken by the talented Missy May.
Mountain Topping Climbing
Seriously, can someone tell me how to rotate pictures on here? It's the right way on my computer... My parents were able to make it to 2 tennis matches while they were here.
My doubles partner Bri and I
Jaron told us about Kid's night at the Bass Pro Shop- they had all sorts of free stuff for them to do, so fun!
The shooting range was free, J could barely hold the gun up on his own :)
"Did you see?? I got it!"
They know what the real toys are :)
Trying to fit in with the local wild life.
Waiting for an eternity at California Pizza Kitchen
He said it *used to be* his favorite, but then he started crying when we told him he had to get off so the kids could play.
A boy and his Zebra.
Missy May showed us all her tricks and was nice enough to *let* Jaron participate.
Ignore the enormous bruise on his head, that was from a few days earlier.
Once again- the kids made Jaron play with them...
and were even able to drag dad into the fun!
You can tell he's missing the office right about now.
Poor guy had hit his head on a rock a few days earlier. His sister kept saying "You have a really big bump on your head! You should go look at it in the mirror!"
Grandpa and grand daughter had one last task to complete before leaving for the airport.
Mom I hope you remember this when I send you my report card with an F in math. You said this was a priority and I responded immediately. Also, I didn't mention about how to left your cell phone on the church pew and the bishopric started sacrament meeting holding it up and asking whose it is while you squirmed in your seat and tried to get dad to go get it, and then they said they were going to start looking through the messages to find out whose it was and you started pushing him towards the front, and then made me grab it on my way back to my seat after my musical number. So, you're welcome, and see you soon!
5 comments:
Thanks so much for not informing everyone of my errors *dripping with sarcasm*......even with all that, I do love your blog. And, you can't blame the 'F' on me---I thought you were way ahead in that class?!?!? Cute pictures! Love you and looking forward to a repeat trip.
I laughed out loud...I can totally see Renee squirming over the cell phone and John enjoying every moment of it...too funny. Thanks for the post Jordyn!
What a fun weekend...I haven't seen your parents in forever!! Love the story about your mom...kinda reminded me of something my mom would do!! You look great!
I like your mom's advice. ;0)
Looks like fun! You have to save the pics to your computer and then it will give you the option to rotate. They have to be rotated before blogging them or there is no way to do it. Atleast that is what I have found.
Post a Comment