Sunday, November 16, 2008

Brace Face!

Well I had to get my braces put back on for 2 months, and originally I was planning on falling off the face of the Earth and living out my 60 day sentence in silence but I couldn't pass up an opportunity to let people laugh at me.
I was at the orthodontist scheduling my follow up appointment (the braces had been on for a whole 5 minutes at this point) and the receptionist asked me if I had to miss school to get them put on... I started crying and she asked if my mommy was coming to pick me up because it looked like it was nap time.
Ok so that's not all true, but she really did think I was in high school and asked if I needed a note to be excused for the appointment. So the braces are off to a great start...

3 comments:

Searle said...

Oh I love it..that is so funny about your braces. Bummer, but funny. I didn't know you were celeste's cousin, what a small world. We live across the street from her and our husbands play xbox EVERY night together. It's so nice to catch up with you. What have you been up to?? Can't wait to hear from ya!!

Micaela said...

TOO FUNNY!!! I am so glad that I can start peeking into you life again!

BTW George... no need to cry, after nap time is SNACKS! ;)

So when are you planning on fyling you out to see me? Before or after Christmas? :) I could use a good dose of Jordy... seriously

Celeste said...

Hey Jordy.....it's about time you posted something! J/K. I don't know how it feels to have braces, I was told I wouldn't be able to get them because my teeth would spring back to where they were before anyways...so I never got them. Lucky you though!!