Last weekend the singles branch went up to Island Park, the girls stayed at President Call's cabin, and the boys stayed at the Smith's. It was so much fun! We got up there around 8pm on Friday, and the Hardcastle's had cooked steak and potatoes for us, with, what else, but Farr's ice cream for dessert! President Smith gave a wonderful devotional that night and then we spent the next 4 hours (yes 4 HOURS... they didn't kick the boys out until 2am...) playing games and just getting to know each other better.
The next day the relief society made an amazing breakfast, and then we split in to groups to go on a snowmobile ride. They took us to a beautiful river and then a huge meadow so people could learn how to ride.
It was such a great trip, with a few awkward moments that aren't exactly appropriate for a family blog... I know what you're thinking, but yes it was a church outing, and no, I'm totally not kidding... There's always someone making things interesting.
7 comments:
awkward moments? sounds like a good "note" for a facebook entry...
glad you had a good time!
ha ha that is awesome!! Singles activities always call for awkward moments! Your activity sounds way more fun than any of ours! But then again I never went to any of them so I wouldn't know! :) I am so glad I found you on these blogs!!! You are always so cute!
Keep up the blogging! I love to hear about you!
Good ol' IP! Joe and I had our first date the day after christmas and then spent the weekend at your fam's cabin with all the guys and gals! So fun! Then we got married. Your single's leaders obviously realize that IP is where it at!! SO when are we going to ya'lls cabin again ;)
Cute blog Jordyn, but I'm super jealous you were in ITALY!! haha, I love that you took some pictures of the Sistine Chapel any way. :)
Looks like you had a great time. It's good to see Lindsey I haven't seen her in such a long time.
Sounds like fun...all except for the awkward moment. Love you background too!
That looks so fun, with Kevin there i am sure there is never a boring moment.
Post a Comment