So ever since I saw this cake on Bakerella's blog I've been wanting to try it, but was a little wary of doing it on my own. My sister-in-law has been in town while my brother is studying for and taking the Idaho bar, so she and I decided to make it! I am very happy with how it turned out, it's just too bad no one ate it at our family dinner...
13 comments:
Wow Jord! That's so cool! That looks like lots of fun. I love that kind of stuff. We should get together and make something sometime.
I didn't realize the WHOLE thing was cake. . . I thought just the "chocolates" were. I am even MORE impressed! You go girls!
That looks SO good!
Jordy that cake is amazing!!!
WOW! Stick it to Martha!! :) You rock! I wish I was crafty with cakes!!!
i am definilty impressed!! wow!
i saw that too and thought who in the world is crafty enough to make that cake? obviously YOU!!it looks just like the picture! so awesome!
Jordyn! It tasted and looked AMAZING, next time, I want to come too and learn :)
wow jordyn. that cake is sweet!
I'm confused, did the cake look too good to eat at the party? I sure would have dug in! Nice going Jordyn and Sarah.
That looks awesome! Ever think of selling your creations?? You just might put lil ol Martha out of business! :)
That is so cool! Who needs Martha when we have Jordy!
Wow! I am sorry that I missed it! You did awesome!
Post a Comment