Now, I've never been a huge fan of haunted houses. I usually go to about one every 5 years or so, but for some reason this year I have just loved them! I've already been to 3 or 4 and I think we're going to another one this weekend. And that doesn't include nights of scary movies... Last weekend a group of about 10 friends and I went to the Haunted Mill near Sugar City. We had heard mixed reviews but it ended up being awesome! The next day I was out at a late lunch with my friend April, and I got a text saying there was a haunted house in Salt Lake that was ranked in the top 10 in the nation, and that we were going. I had around 45 minutes to get ready and head over to Sam's so we could take off. We met up with another group of around 7 people in Salt Lake and got to the haunted house at about 9:30. Outside the entrance were 3 different, um, gentlemen dressed as a werewolf, a zombie, and I'm not really sure what the last one was. They were awesome though, they were really good at scaring people! And they could really tell who was scared and would just totally go after them. So yes, I was one of their favorites. The haunted house itself was awesome, they had so many different rooms all with a different theme. They had a "ring" room with Samara, a whole clown exhibit, a body bag maze, a mental hospital ward and so on. It took over an hour to get through the whole thing. Afterwards we hung out at one of the friends' apartments and headed home around 1am, rolling in to Idaho Falls around 4:30... But it was totally worth the drive and the money to get in! This Halloween is going to rock!
Almost Four Years
3 weeks ago

4 comments:
Love the background! Nate was trying to talk me into going to a haunted house with the kids this year. I told him he could take them. I've only been to one haunted house in my life and I don't plan on going to another one again. :)
Nightmare on 13th is the scariest haunted house I've ever been to!
you are much braver than I am! I went to the Haunted Mill with my brother and his roommates one year. I was stalked by the werewolf and he kept breathing down my neck...my the end of the night I was clutching my brother in tears. I don't do well in scary places where I can't get out. They look fun though, I wish I liked them more!
I love scary movies and halloween but I have not been to the haunted houses around town and next year it is on my list:)
You look like you have a fun and active life!
Post a Comment