Thursday, October 15, 2009

Photo Scavenger Hunt

So this is another  'here's what we did for fhe' post, but I'm kind of proud of this one. I put together a photo scavenger hunt, and here's how my team did-  First, we had to help bag groceries. Sounds pretty easy, right? well the Albertson's employees don't really like it when you take pictures in there, so that adds to the challenge.                                                                                                   
Our next task was to do the can-can in the canned food section of Albertson's.
Carry someone's groceries to the car.
Have a thumb war with a Taco Bell employee
Extra point if you win!
Picture with someone in uniform...
And in the back of the police car.
Then Justin started mouthing off and they locked him in.
Team jumping off a bench
Pumping a stranger's gas
Proposing to a stranger. This guy totally would have said 'yes' if his wife wasn't in the car.
Mimic a statue
Team reflection in something other than a mirror. This is the ceiling of an elevator, I'm wondering how so many fingerprints got up there!
Charlie's Angel's post with employees of Walmart
Team in an elevator
Sitting with a family at a restaurant.
Serving a family in a restaurant
Playing DDR
Trying on winter clothes at Kohl's.
On a swing set- no it's not snowing, just dirt or something on the lens.
Doing a cheerleading stunt.
Trying on lamp shades

It ended up being a really fun activity, we went back to the church to look at everyone's pictures and drank hot chocolate. Definitely worth missing my stats class for...

6 comments:

Micaela said...

Man jordy that looked like so much fun!

Barbara Sue said...

And yes, folks all of this in just one hour!!

Unknown said...

That looks like a ton of fun!

Unknown said...

OK... that's cool!

mandy said...

very fun... good planning

Anonymous said...

I just want to know where I was for this one!?