I got an email from the school the other day. Turns out I made the President's Honors List for my grades from last semester. So what does this mean for me? Well, to start off I got this letter:
January 20, 2011
Dear Jordyn,
Congratulations! It's a pleasure to inform you that you have made the President's Honor List for the Fall 2010 semester. This is an outstanding academic achievement.
We acknowledge your academic accomplishments at our college and encourage you to continue to maintain this level of excellence as you pursue your coursework.
Best wishes for your continued academic success
What? Such a rookie mistake. You never want to start out with a 4.0. It's best to make people have low expectations and work your way up from there.
Almost Four Years
3 weeks ago
4 comments:
Nice job Jordyn!
Haha, I love you Jordyn :) live it up while you can that is an AWESOME GPA! You could use it as an into for yourself "Hi my name is Jordyn and I have a 4.0." I would.
Way to go Jordyn!!
Very nice, Jordy. Dad and I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Really. We wouldn't expect anything less...... :)
Post a Comment