Sunday, May 8, 2011

It has been decided...

I am moving back to Idaho for the summer. The temperature is getting too close to 100 for my liking and I'm outta here! I take my last final on Wednesday and plan on starting my drive Thursday morning. I'm so sad to leave behind 2 adorable nieces and 1 awesome nephew (and their parents) but tennis leagues with my aunt, softball with all the cousins, motorcycle rides with my dad, quilting with my mom (assuming I can drag her away from her knitting and other 'older' habits) the cabin, and countless family and friends that I have been missing are calling me home! Plus I have quite a few nieces and a nephew that I hope to get to know better up there as well, and pictures like these make me really excited to spend some time at home.



I'm so sad to be missing out on more of this

and this for a little while. Arizona has been good to me and I've met so many wonderful people that I am going to miss, you guys are awesome, and I'll be back in a few months!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pfft. No mention of missing your amazing roommate in there? I see how it is....

Stacie Couch said...

How fun! I am sure your family will LOVE having you home! That way Rob and I can see you when we come home in July! Yay!

David, Kari, Davie, Macy & Violet said...

Yay! So you and I can play when David and I go out to Idaho for the summer too!