Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bang-a-rang

Last time I had bangs they usually ended up looking like this... on a good day. My cowlick has always been pretty out of control, but for some reason I decided to try them again about 20 years after I grew them out in the first place.  

 My mom has been trying to get a sneak picture ever since I got it cut last week but she's not very good at hiding her camera, so these are about the best ones we have.

My cousins and I are on a softball team, and so far Jack's Pack is undefeated! We had our first game the other day and put Arctic Creek to shame.
In other good news, my tennis team is undefeated after 2 matches! Thanks to all my time on the school tennis team I got to play #1 singles and it was such a fun match. Interesting playing in the cold again, but I love it.
Other than that I have just been working and training for the Dirty Dash 5k in a few weeks, going to run it with a few cousins and my sister-in-law. So excited!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

The Dirty Dash looked so fun even I was tempted to run it. Can't wait to hear all about it. You look great by the way.

Sarah boo said...

I love the bangs! Just the other day, Sophia was looking at our family photo, the same one at your parents, and she said something about how she liked my bangs and I should get them again. Very tempting after seeing your pictures.

Is it you and Elisa doing the Dirty Dash together? That sounds fun.

Traci said...

Love the bangs! You are gorgeous! As always :) And we can't wait to see you! :) Well... me, I think Enoch & Scott got to :)

Jordyn Parry said...

Sarah you should definitely do bangs again, they looked great on you!
There are a few of us doing the Dirty Dash, Elisa and Chad, Lisa and Heather, and I'm not sure who else.
Traci I can't wait to see you, hope Scotty told you hi for me the other day :)

Anonymous said...

i love the new hair! good choice!